Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home

Well I'm home. I flew in Monday evening as most of you know and I'm just here at home now. The past two years have been great and it is just as great being here with the family. I really don't know what to say since I haven't done anything yet. I love you all and thanks for all of you love and support through the two years while I was in Mexico.
so here I am in the air plane from torreon to Dallas. It was one of those puddle jumpers. nic

This is a sunrise in torreon. the city might not be that beautiful bit the sky sure is.

And here I am with my MTC companion at the MTC and in the airport right before boarding. His name is Jordan Pogue and was the best f

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Spencer! I have a blog now too! Cool huh? I love the pictures, once again, I can't wait to see you! I gave Whit your cell phone number so she should be calling you soon!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home