Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Family

This post had many reasons. First of all to bring our family's closer. Second, to share pictures, and stories (maybe) and the main reason is to announce the person who won the contest for guessing where I was going on a mission. First we all thought it was caroline, but then she realized that she had changed her guess at the last minuet, so she was out. then is was a toss up between mom, and kanine, the winner....Kanine!! her guess was Alabama! which proved to be closer than moms guess of Kansas. Pretty crazy! hun. anyway I still haven't gotten kanine her prize, which is a big bag of mini candy bars from sams club. oh...and there's a pic of her family! I think from this picture we can all tell who the responsible parent is. just kidding jon. we all know you're both amazing parents. it's just jon looks like he's been puffin the magic dragon again.. hahah...well on to other things.

Well the past few weeks have been fun, and busy...well not really that busy, at least not for me. I've just been at home for a change. I now work at Music to the Max in layton, but I only work about 25-30 hours a week. Mom and Dad have been gone for the past two weeks on some pretty crazy adventures, so to say the lest the house has been a little crazy!These pictures were taken during the last week in celebration of Miriam's and Greg's birthdays! Miriam had her birthday a few days ago, and to celebrate we made cup cakes, and then ate them.

This was taken tonight, after opening presents for miriam and greg. Marcella was totally into my new cell phone, especially when it would ring.

Here's a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Wallin, and I. I just figured I'd take one before I head out to Mexico.
Here's Marcella with the phone again. She's pretty much amazing!
And here are Grandma and Grandpa Hanson, same deal as with the other picture.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katherine and Rick said...

We had a great time last night. I just wish it could have lasted longer.
DAD

6:29 AM  
Blogger Kanien said...

I am so excited for the candy!!!! You need to come and get some sweet pictures of us and you before you leave too. Come down this week. We love ya!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Laurissa said...

Awesome pictures Spencer. It makes me so excited to visit in December--too bad you won't be there! But at least it's for a good cause--I mean the BEST cause!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

That cupcake looked really yummy. Sad I couldn't make it for the party! We miss you.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home