Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'd just like to say

thanks to all who came to my farewell! It was so great to see everybody! and I'm really sorry if I didn't get to talk to anybody that much. These pictures are of my friends who came up. The reason they're mostly girls is because most every guy I know has already left on a mission...so not as great as you might think.This is Sydney, and Kenji...
Here is Kymee, and Susie, they're from my freshman ward...
This is hannah beus, we went to prom one year...
Carly Cowser, part of the original 5 Monday Ice cream members....
and this is (from left to right) Amanda, Jocelyn, Paige, Whitnie, and Molly!
and if there are any questions just email me~!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Fun pictures, but where are the pictures of the family? You know every missionary ends up missing his family the most.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home