Saturday, March 18, 2006

just some new pictures

Well...the semester is almost over and it's getting to be crunch time. with classes and the trumpet it just keeps getting harder to keep in touch with all of you, so I'm sorry mom and dad, and family, it's not that I don't care it's just really busy.
Last week I went to Denver to play for the BYU basketball teams in the mountain west conference tournaments. it was really fun and all paid for by BYU. I then spent this week catching up and I'm about to take a test that I might fail, but I think I'll be ok. but things are good, and though it looks like all I do is longboard in all reality I do other things too.








2 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

Hey! I'm glad that you finally got the picture posted! It is pretty sweet! I love the picture of the sunset too!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Kanien said...

I hope that you are having fun inbetween all of that studying! :) We miss ya Spence, when are you going to come and hang out with us?

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home