Wednesday, February 15, 2006

a longing

In light of the snow that we have just received I decided to put up some pictures from last spring-summer. This is mainly because I really want it to stay warm. Frankly I'm kinda sick of the cold and I really just want to go longboarding, and be able to stay outside an night with out the discomfort of the freezing weather.











I took this one day last Aug. when I came home from school for work. I really just want it to be green again.














This is one of the flowers on the little tree in the front yard that hasn't grown in about 10 years.














I took this on after I had just finished mowing the lawn and cleaning up the yard.














This was taken from the top floor of my doorm last Aug.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregory said...

Nice pictures. Looks like you will have to wait a few more weeks. I can't wait until the high mountains are snow free. Too bad that won't be until early July.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

SPENCER!, you are making long for the summer more than ever! I want it to be sunny, I want to wear shorts! I liked the picture of the Trampoline

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home