Sunday, December 25, 2005

Las Vegas Bowl Game Trip



This was taken about 2 hours frome Provo on our way home, and we had been on the Bus since 6:45 that morning. this should explaine all the weird faces. I didn't get all the way home till 6:25 pm.










Here me and my friends parted our hair in preparation for the fireside the night before the game.



I got really tired and had to lay down after the game...the compartment was the only spot that was clean and comfortable.



Here we are a few hours before the Game.



My Friends and me at the temple.



This is the Las Vegas Temple which I think is just Fantastic!



Here I am with Jeremy Stevenson and Rachel Madsen it a Limo that took us from my hotel to the strip.



This is a picture during the fountain show at the Bellagio which I must say is amazing!



Here are me and some of my friends outside the Bellagio.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurissa said...

Dear Spencer,

The picture I liked best was the picture that you were in the cabinet on the bus!

Love,

Grace

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home