Monday, December 26, 2005

The Review

This post is a review of the past 6 months or so. there are many more pictures but I took the creme of the crop. I hope you enjoy!

I just barley took this picture tonight while I was working on this new post. notice the sense of frustration. I can feel it.




This picture was taken right before Hannah cut of my long hair.



Here Hannah and I are at the Harry Potter Midnight release of book 6, I think. Anyway it was a blast.



Here is Lizzy as happy as ever the day after Christmas.



This picture was taken in November down in Provo. Here I am Power sliding. It makes me feel special



Here I am with my new favorite toy...My 100% bamboo Longboard.




Dur ring the past few months I have grown fond of midnight movies. This movie was Batman Begins, and I camped out the night before so as to be the first in line. and I was...for about 12 hours I was the first.



This was taken 1 hour before the movie started. I was pretty fed up with a lot of people at this point.



The girl on the left is Sydney, and on the right is Morgan. Both went to Layton High, and I dated Morgan for awhile.



This is from the Senior all night party after graduation. It pretty much rocked.



This Picture was taken two days before I graduated from High School. My friends name is Dallen Done.



Right there I was geared up with my African war gear, stuff, that Miriam brought back from Senegal.



Here I am found playing my first trumpet. Who would have know it would stick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home