Sunday, March 05, 2006

first week in march

The Weather has changed nicely, or at least I think so. Jeremy Stevenson and I were finally able to go longboarding, and man...I never realized how much I missed it. The same day that this picture was taken my rear right wheel came off and I became a little close to pavement, but other than that I seem to be doing ok. The other pictures are some that I took while driving back to Provo Saturday, March 3. I was amazed at how awesome the mountains can sometimes look.





This was taken on University parkway before the stadium, on a hill that I will someday longboard.






Well the past few weeks have been tough, but great. I've been working at subway, playing the trumpet in four ensembles, one of which is the BYU pep band. This group has been the hardest to deal with. When I agreed to do pep band the schedule didn't really look all that bad, but once I got into the season I found that it was much harder than I expected, mostly because I had so many other conflicts with my other groups. But it has all been fun and on Wednesday I'm headed to Denver Colorado for the Mountain West Conference Tournament, at 5:30 am. I'll be there as long as the Y wins, and if the girls or men’s team does ok then I'll be on my way to the NCAA tournament.




This photo was taken somewhere between Kaysville and Provo. after a while it all seems the same.














I took this photo and the next on firday night on our back porch about 30 min. after it started snowing.





























and This picture I really like because you can see downtown Salt lake City.

6 Comments:

Blogger Laurissa said...

Wow Spencer, You sound pretty busy. I hope one of the teams does well so you get to go see some NCAA games! Thanks for the mountain pictures--I miss the mountains.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Rick said...

Hey Spencer,
I loved all the pictures reminding me what a beautiful place we live in. How about taking some pictures of yourself playing in all these ensembles. Thanks for taking time to post all this stuff--mom

9:09 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Rick said...

Hey Spencer,
Nice pictures! So, how's the studying going? Spending any time in the library? Post a picture of you studying in the library, or is that not what college is all about?
Love,
Dad

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

ha ha...that's funny Dad...of course college isn't about studying!!! And Spencer doesn't study in the library anyway...they'd kick him out for playing his trumpet there.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

It looks like you are having fun. You need to come and see us soon! love ya!
Kanien

10:29 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Hey Spencer,
Nice pics. I'm glad you're surviving. How are you going to survive a mission without a long board? Hey are you getting any sleep? Please post a picture of you sleeping. haha I just thought it was funny how everyone requested a picture.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home